Real-time shipment tracking with Cepra
Whatever stage of its journey your consignment is on, you can trust our Cepra Track & Trace system to provide full transparency. Track down your packages in real-time and call up the digital delivery receipts. Either check at your convenience round-the-clock via the Internet or request automatically generated emails, for example, to inform you whether and when your packages have been delivered. So you can keep a watchful eye on all your consignments and act flexibly.
- More transparency through close monitoring of all intersections
- Compatibility with any inhouse IT infrastructure
- Real-time automated feedback function
- Reduced process flows
An increasing number of companies find statements such as "Delivery during the course of the day" difficult to accept. CargoLine therefore delivers on request not only overnight or to the exact day, but also within clearly defined time frames and - for B2C private recipients - with prior notification. This is ensured by our nationwide network of 55 partners throughout Germany and their prprox. 1,300 direct transports every day in addition to hub transports.
Of course, we track all shipments electronically. Yet our Cepra tracking system is more than just a track & trace tool. It's truly a customer portal offering numerous online services. So, with a click of the mouse, shippers can also
- find their individual tariffs
- download delivery receipts and invoices
- see the carbon footprint their shipments leave behind
- get directly in touch with "their" CargoLiner about a shipment so that all information about the transport is in one place
- and much more
This way to Track & Trace with Cepra.